Scotland's Marine Tourism Conference 2019
Wednesday 6th March 2019, 10.00 -16.30
The Beacon Arts Centre, Greenock
On 6th March 2019 Sail Scotland will be hosting Scotland's Marine Tourism Conference at The Beacon Arts Centre, Greenock.
Part of the national Scottish Tourism Month Programme and proudly sponsored by Inverclyde Council and Caledonian MacBrayne, this annual full day industry event is specifically for the marine tourism sector and is a unique opportunity for the whole industry, not just Sail Scotland members, to come together, learn, and network with others.
Who’s it for? Everyone with an interest in the marine tourism sector; whether it’s the delivery, marketing or development, everyone is welcome.
This year we will be focusing on how we come together to realise the opportunities that lie ahead over the next two years as we prepare to celebrate Scotland's Year of Coasts & Waters 2020. What are the opportunities? What do you need to think about now? And how can we collaborate to grow marine tourism further?
Come along and hear from our lineup of expert speakers including:
· Fergus Ewing MSP - Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy
· Jock Wishart – Legendary Maritime Adventurer
· Hugo Tagholm - CEO, Surfers Against Sewage
· Marie Christie - Head of Year of Coasts & Waters 2020, VisitScotland
· Daniel Steel - CEO, Sail Scotland
· Robbie Drummond - Managing Director, CalMac Ferries Ltd
· Jeff Houlgrave – Chairman, Superyacht UK
· Andrew Campbell – Chairman, Wales Tourism Alliance
· Karen Christie - National Strategy Manager, Scottish Tourism Alliance
In order to bring you an attractive line-up of speakers, along with hospitality in a fantastic venue, there is a modest charge for attendance. As always, we are committed to making opportunities as affordable as possible. That's why we're one of the most affordable events in Scottish Tourism Month - and we are also offering a 10% discount when you book by 12th February using our early bird promotional code: SS-EARLY10
Please remember that tickets are limited, and we sold out last year. So please book your place as soon as possible.