Sail Scotland Photo Competition 2017 - Landscape & Light
Thanks to everyone who entered the Sail Scotland Photography Competition 2017.
Top sailing photographer Marc Turner wanted to see what makes Scotland’s Legendary Sailing… and boy did did you deliver!!!
In fact, the response to our third annual photography competition has been so overwhelming that we have split the finalists into 3 categories for 2017:
Marc and the judging panel have selcted their top entires, and here is our list 5 'On the Water' finalists. Now we are looking for your help in finding our "People's Choice" winner. Vote for your favourite below (bottom of page) and we'll announce your winner by December 2017!
Everyone who votes will be entered into our prize draw to WIN a bottle of Rock Rose Gin - a multi award winning Premium Handcrafted Scottish Gin from Dunnet Bay Distillers
Please have a look down and vote for your favourite at the bottom of this page for a chance to win!
CATEGORY 1 - LANDSCAPE & LIGHT
1) Callanish Stones, Isle of Lewis © Christopher Lonie
2) Rattray Head at Sunset, Aberdeenshire © Linzi Higgins
3) Spray Bow, Sound of Jura © Katherine Knight
4) The Caribbean, I Presume - Durness © Laurens de Bruijn
5) Cloch Lighthouse at Sunrise - Gourock, Firth of Clyde © Pete Stevens